5 Myths Of Dating



By Pramod Shet

Dating is a good phenomenon where in the guy and girl approach each other and meet to know each other. That is what we would have written fifty years ago, but now what it means is get the girl. The rules have changed but the basics remain the same.

Today we are going to touch upon the myths which guys have developed in their minds regarding dating:

Myth Number 1: I am not good looking.

This is a common term I have heard guys saying . Well, the truth is girls are not attracted by looks alone. Dear friends I do agree looks matter but only 10 %. Yes, 10 % of attraction is the looks remaining 90% is related to your personality and her perception about you. So, do not give this excuse to yourself the next time.

Myth Number 2: I am not rich enough to impress her.

I do accept there are certain breeds who go only for money and believe me you are better without them, but the beautiful ones do not go for Money alone. I do understand money gives a level of confidence in the Man, but that is not an essential ingredient at all. Your personality counts a lot.

Myth Number 3: I must tell her how much I love her on my first date.

Never to be late in telling your true feelings is what some of my learned students feel. I would say wait. Let her confess it. Believe me, if you say you like her and all the mushy things on your first date itself, she is definitely going to leave you and you would not have a second date to meet her.

Myth Number 4: I must give her gifts, flowers and costly presents every time I meet her.

The first time you do it, probably it might look the usual stuff to do, but in case you are doing it again and again, believe me you will lose her much faster than ever before. Presents is a No. Flowers is a No. Unless you both have met at least 15 times before and you have not given her that thing before.

Myth Number 5: I must praise her.

"How beautiful you look!!"."What a fantastic dress you have!". "How slim you look ! "are some of the compliments she receives almost every day. Provided she is beautiful, would you not sound like the 100 others who end up saying the same thing to her all the time? You would and this is what you must not entertain.

These are mentioned for your initial knowhow.

In case you want to know more, just click the link below.

Pramod Shet is a well known name in the field of Dating and Sexual Mastery. Given above is just tip of iceberg. To know everything in detail and to get a girl Click Here :- HOW TO GET A GIRL
Copyright 2007 Pramod Shet.

Please feel free to pass this article on to your friends, or use it in your ezine or newsletter.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home