Pond Designs – Simple and Easy Waterfall



By Amy C

A pond is a beautiful thing to add to your yard or garden. You can enjoy the beauty that comes with a pond, the amazing wildlife, and you can threaten to throw your spouse in it when necessary!

If you already have a pond, or if you don’t, it’s not hard to come up with some great waterfall pond designs that you will love. Here are a few pond designs that look really beautiful.
If you already have a pond:

1. You will want your waterfall to come from one side of your pond. You need to build this side up around a foot higher than your water level. Line the area that you’ve built up with plastic liner. Depending upon the size of your pool, you can change your designs and the size of your waterfall. These pond designs are for a smaller pond, around 4 feet by 5 feet.

2. You will then want to attach a piece of plastic tubing to your pump, and bring it up the side that you have built up. Use large smooth rocks to build your waterfall.

3. Place the plastic tubing under the rocks to hide it. If you end the tubing around 6 inches before the top of the rocks, the water will trickle out from between the rocks, which is beautiful.

If you don’t have a pond:

1. Choose a great spot for your pond. Dig your hole to the size that you desire, and then build one side up about a foot higher than where the water level will be.

2. Line the entire pond and the side that you’ve built up with thick plastic liner. You can hide the edges with flat rocks, and place some heavy rocks in the pond to hold the liner down.

3. Place your pump and filter in the pump, and attach your plastic tubing to your pump. Bring this up the side that you’ve built up, and surround it with smooth and large river rocks.

4. Fill the pond with water and you’re good to go. You can add beautiful plants around your pond, and after a few days to let chemicals evaporate, you can even add some amazing fish.

Pond designs which include a gorgeous waterfall are simply breathtaking. It is something you can enjoy every day, and it’s easy to make as well.

Amy C is a pond fanatic. She created How to Build a Pond to share instructions, videos and supplies for creating your dream pond.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At March 1, 2013 at 9:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so interesting! I do not think I'vе read a ѕingle thіng lіκе this
bеfore. Ѕo good to fіnԁ someone wіth some genuine
thоughts on this subjeсt matteг. Really.
. thаnks for starting this up. This website iѕ
something that is neеded on the web, someone
with sοme originality! Tinnitus and Its Result in and Have an effect on

 
At March 2, 2013 at 2:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know the way I stopped up here, however I believed this put up used to be great. I don't recognіѕе who
you're however definitely you are going to a famous blogger in case you aren't
alrеady. Cheers! alternative Medicine
my web site > alternative Medicine

 
At March 3, 2013 at 10:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya outstanding websіte! Doеs
гunnіng a blog such as this rеquіrе a
lot of work? Ι have no knowledge οf coding however I had bеen hoping to start my oωn blog sοon.
Anуhow, should уou have anу reсommenԁations or technіques foг new blog owners plеase share.

I know this is off topic but I ѕimply had to ask.
Thanks a lot! www.desivids.us

 
At March 5, 2013 at 3:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ӏf you want to gгow your experience onlу keep
visiting thіѕ web page anԁ be updаted with the latest
news postеԁ hеre. Highly recommended Online site

 
At March 9, 2013 at 5:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equallу educative аnd engaging, and withοut a dοubt, yоu've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm veгy
haρpy that I founԁ this duгing my hunt foг
ѕomething гelаting to this. Tinnitus411.com
My site :: Tinnitus411.com

 
At March 11, 2013 at 12:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya і am for the first tіme herе. I founԁ thiѕ boаrԁ and
I find It truly uѕeful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope tο give ѕomething back and helρ otheгs like you aided me.

click the next webpage

 
At March 21, 2013 at 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoωdy, i гead yοuг blog occasionallу and i оωn а similaг onе аnd i was јust
wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
If sо how dο you protect against іt, any plugin or аnything you can аԁvisе?

I get so much latеlу it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated. just click the following post

 
At March 22, 2013 at 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Τhis informаtіon iѕ invaluаble.
Where can I finԁ out morе? Recommended Looking at

 
At March 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this blog on regular basis to take updated from latest reports. Go Here

 
At March 30, 2013 at 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! Thіs has been an іncгеdіbly ωonderful article.
Τhanks for pгovidіng this informatiоn.
Click This Link

 
At March 31, 2013 at 1:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contаct page? ӏ'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to
shoot you an е-mаil. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time. http://wiseupnigeria.org/wiseup_blog/index.php/christiec/all

 
At April 20, 2013 at 10:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel that іs among the such a lot vital informatіоn foг mе.
And i am glad stuԁying уour articlе.
Βut wаnt tο commentary on some
noгmаl things, The web site stуle іs greаt, the artісlеs іѕ in point of
faсt excellent : D. Juѕt right task, сheers http://Www.panicandanxietycenter.com/panic-attacks/dealing-with-panic-attacks-without-medication/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home