The People The Business And The Profits



By Emmanuel Sodipo

One management rule is this: do not send eagles to dog's school. Why? Because Good people are discovered they are not transformed. They can decide to transform themselves, but you can not make the decision for them. If you want good people; you have to search for them. If you want inspired people, you have to find them, not motivate them.

Imagine running an advert for your business with this headline: "We Do Not Teach Our People To Be Motivated - We Hire Motivated People"

Inspiration is a mystery. Why some people are motivated and others are not? Why would one person walk out and says, 'I'm going to change my life.' And the other walks out and says, "I've heard all this stuff before? Why does one marketer see his first prospect at six in the morning while the other sees his first prospect at ten in the morning? Why would one start the day at five in the morning and the other start at nine? Why wouldn't everyone strive to be wealthy and happy?

Call it mysteries of judgment. Very few people take the necessary actions needed to transform their lives, I said to a class of five hundred people "I read this book, and it started me on the journey to success. Two people got the book and only one read the book. Why wouldn't everyone go get the book?

Mysteries of the judgment...
Do not waste your time trying to transform eagles into dogs. Let the dogs be and let the eagles soar, hire people who already have the motivation.


Learn to Evolve then to Attract
Great marketing generates lots of interest and clients. If your people, your systems, and your customer service are mediocre, then those clients will turn into your worst nightmare. Word-of-mouth can be both positive and negative.


I offered consulting and marketing advice over a few years. I thought I understood how businesses worked. It seemed at the time it could not be that hard to run a business.

I was wrong. I had been doing personal development for many years before I started business. I exhausted everything I have ever learned and more.

The more I discovered what it takes to become a successful business leader, the more I realized just how many of the great business leaders evolved as people. I honestly believe that the most important part of growing a business rapidly, predictably, and consistently over a long period of time is becoming the person who can lead that growth.

At first business leaders evolved in many ways that are not obvious to the average person. They then slowly transform into very mature, ethical, intelligent people. To become a person who attracts, who keeps, and who develops great people, you must first develop yourself in many ways, and then hire good people to develop your systems.

When you start hiring people, you will begin to realize that these are actual people with families, mortgages, pets, friends and their own ideas about life. You better be intelligent, mature and ethical enough to have a profitable plan for the business and a plan for the people. You must learn how to periodically evolve if you plan to grow a large and a successful business.

Emmanuel Sodipo is a consultant managing several successful online businesses you can download a Free book at http://www.emmanuelsodipo.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Emmanuel_Sodipo

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 7, 2014 at 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible piece
of writing.

my blog post :: Orthodontist Zuider Amstel Amsterdam

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home